£40,000 – £50,000 depending on experience
My client is a young, ambitious mobile agency working with all sorts of digital solutions, mainly driven around mobile development. They describe themselves as a bunch of geeks who love to discuss everything from robot programming and the latest web-based trends, to the newest native OS features. They have a young, informal work culture with a flat structure and good camaraderie.
Does this sound like a place you feel would be a good fit for yourself?
You should have:
* Commercial experience as an android developer
* Experience working in an Agile manner
* Experience working with RESTful APIs
* Ability to take full responsibility for your own projects you will be working on
* You should be proactive with great attention to detail
It would be advantageous if you have the following:
* Knowledge with implementing third party libraries (Facebook, Google Analytics, Urban Airship)
* Development experience on multiple platforms (IOS, Android, Web, PHP)
* Experience with Unit or UI testing
* Experience with software design patterns
* Experience working within a start-up business
What you will get from them:
* An interesting work environment with talented colleagues
* A full time position with numerous possibilities for growing internally
* Central office
* Regular team nights’ out
With many growth opportunities and a great team to be surrounded by, why not apply today to get on my shortlist for this position.
Interviews happening next week!
Send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter or call me direct on [Telephone number removed]
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP / Web recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA, PHP & Web jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA, PHP & Web professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA, PHP & Web market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK / Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities for JAVA / PHP / Web jobs are.
Suchen Sie eine attraktive Chance in die Unternehmensberatung einzusteigen? Wollen Sie in einem dynamischen Umfeld arbeiten und exzellente Aufstiegschancen haben?...Apply For This Job
UC San Diego Assistant Director, EVC Administrative Technology Filing Deadline: Wed 4/25/2018 Salary Range: Commensurate with Experience Under direction of...Apply For This Job