Codership Oy aims to develop final missing part for its highly successful Galera cluster – a graphical monitoring/management client which main purpose would be to present different aspects of a database cluster operation both in real-time and in retrospect, as well as simplify its management.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
• Participate in producing requirements for the real-time data collection and management components of the product.
• Assume the leading role in architecture, design and development of the backend services and stateless APIs for frontend communication (basically, own the product).
• Establish testing/CI framework for the product.
• Produce and maintain end-user installation packages and documentation.
While your main focus will be backend service development, likely you may be involved in design and development up the stack, wherever it may be justified, so full-stack development experience is a strong plus.
Required experience (4+ years):
• SPA and Progressive Web App backend development using crossplatform tools
• RESTful and GraphQL API design
• virtualization and orchestration, at least some of: Kubernetes/ECS, Ansible, etc.
• Node.js, Golang
• working English
• ability to lead the project
Nice to have skills:
• experience in working with real-time data
• familiarity with databases (both relational and NoSQL)
• understanding of distributed systems specifics
• frontend development
When you should not apply:
• PHP/ASP/Java is your main strength
• you plan to develop a website
• you need handholding to start Galera cluster
• you’re used to work as a part of a big team
What we offer:
Codership is a small organization and aims to delegate much responsibility and control over products straight to developers. Your vision not just matters – you get to implement it. Codership is a distributed team. You are free to work from any location, as long as there is at least a 4 hour overlap during the day within the 9am-8pm GMT+2 window to allow for close team collaboration.
Send your application, CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Google aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our products and technology serve. We believe...Apply For This Job
The Data Center Chief Engineer position will report to the Site Manager, with overall responsibilities for operating and maintaining the...Apply For This Job
Your tasksDeveloping a holistic frontend for all of our self-developed applications and tools; Developing native Apps for Android and iOS;...Apply For This Job
Position DescriptionSRC, Inc. is currently seeking an engineer to work out of Syracuse, N.Y. in our Intelligence Systems and Analytics...Apply For This Job