As the Business Change Manager, you will work for a global leader in the General Insurance market. You will be responsible for driving the implementation of a new Target Operating Model (TOM) into the business whilst ensuring that projects are delivered successfully which fall within a larger Business Intelligence program.
* Manages and co-ordinates all change activities for a single project, or portfolio of projects, to ensure high levels of adoption and the realisation of the anticipated business benefits.
* Engages with, builds and maintains effective relationships with all stakeholders, facilitating key group decisions which impact the success of the project.
* Analyses, identifies and, where appropriate, mitigates the operational impact of the planned change through effective transition planning, training and communications.
* Develops roll-out/implementation plans and supports the business to embed capability.
* Leads, mentors and coaches others on the Change Management career path.
* Is an effective member of the wider project/programme team contributing to group decisions, risk and issue management and other governance forums.
* Contributes to the development of the business change function, leadership of the team and the development of others on the project management career path.
* Working across several industries or C&P lines of business.
* Experience within programme, project and change delivery. Having delivered a variety of change of different types and sizes.
* Leading team and influencing across all levels, including board level.
* Leadership, coaching and people management skills with the ability to delegate and support remote workers and suppliers.
* Detailed understanding of how our businesses and people operate and key drivers for change.
* Experience of using recognised internal or external project and programme management methods.
This is us – Swedbank. The bank for the many people, households and businesses. And we are on a digital...Apply For This Job
ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA: Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005...Apply For This Job
French “Wellness and Sport” company moving to Dubaï, July 2018 ! Send your application and you will be able, if...Apply For This Job