Duration: 6 Months
The successful candidate will apply their skills as a Business Systems Analyst to understand business strategy, analyse existing and develop new processes, complete requirements definition and management. You will support the translation of these requirements into viable solution options and provide support for System Testing, User Acceptance Testing and other implementation activities.
Skills and Experience
* IT Business Analyst or Business Systems Analysis background
* Experience working on Projects within the Information Security domain
* Familiar with and competent in the use of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio
* Expert in requirements definition and requirement management
* Knowledge of various standards, methods and tools that can be used to elicit and document requirements
* Able to select and apply an appropriate range of data and requirements modelling techniques
* Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to communicate effectively at different levels of the organisation
* A robust understanding of the full project life cycle
* Knowledge and experience of system development methodologies, to include Agile
* Facilitation skills
* Experience in a lead capacity within large projects or programmes to include management of tasks undertaken by other Business Systems Analysts and defining / agreeing a Requirements Strategy.
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Business Analysis experience within the Insurance / Financial Services industry
* BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis (or progress towards)
* Degree or equivalent demonstrable work experience
* A Team player who is customer centric with excellent networking skills and an ability to effectively build business relationships.
* A Self-motivated, positive, tenacious and robust individual with a strong work ethic and the ability to use their own initiative
* Strong collaboration and communication skills; fluently communicates orally and in writing, and can present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Flexible working style, with an aptitude for quickly understanding a variety of business domains
* Demonstrable ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight timelines
* Commercially aware
* Excellent organisation skills
* Ability to make consistently sound decisions in own area of expertise or responsibility.
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.
• Responsible for sales-Oilfield Support Services.• Set operational and financial targets for produce sales reports.• Set the direction for the...Apply For This Job
English Speaking Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Newcastle English Speaking Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Newcastle – £17,500 Basic Salary, With...Apply For This Job