• Conducting telephone and in person research within a target market to develop conference agenda.
• Analyzing research and using critical thinking to develop commercial conference programs that meet the stated needs of the market.
• Identifying, inviting and confirming appropriate speakers for conferences
• Meeting established deadlines.
• Writing marketing copy for promotional conference brochures and other mailing pieces
• Conducting ongoing research within an assigned area to further your industry knowledge and develop potential new conference ideas.
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with key professionals, industry leaders, senior executives and media within relevant vertical market.
• Servicing customers in a professional, service-oriented manner during execution of daily work and onsite at conferences.
• Attending and overseeing conferences, including providing opening introduction, speaker assistance and support.
• Researching and providing the marketing department with strategic information required to market conferences, including: detailed information on the target market both in terms of industry sectors and disciplines and geographic markets, relevant industry associations, industry publications, and competitive event.
• Providing the sponsorship department with strategic information on potential sponsorship opportunities. Providing ongoing support to sponsorship as required.
• Working with and supporting a cross-functional team on an ongoing basis to ensure successful marketing and sponsorship of conferences.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Arts/Entertainment/and Media|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Build and execute social media strategy planning through competitive research, platform determination. Responsible for developing and managing social media activities...Apply For This Job
The Feed Way Feed is the award-winning, full-service agency where nothing is impossible. A place where you have permission to...Apply For This Job
Taylor Sterling are currently working with a leading European Architecture & Engineering consultancy that are looking to recruit a Quantity...Apply For This Job