Reporting into Finance Manager with dotted line directly to CEO, this instrumental role will analyze financial data by collecting, monitoring and creating financial models for decision support. Improve financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management and lead with annual and quarterly budgeting and
General Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of each business activity
• Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts;
explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
• Analyzing actual service costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual cost
• Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
• Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
• Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
• Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products and
• Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
• Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Prepares financial and business related analysis and research in such areas as financial and expense performance,
rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments.
Prepares consolidated forecasts and budgets and analyzes trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other
• Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
• Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
• Utilizing PC and/or mainframe based systems and software; compiles and prepares reports, graphs and charts of data
• Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
• Assists with special financial and business related studies and cooperates with other departments in preparing
• Assist with compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets and long range plans.
• Maintains and coordinates group completion of financial review templates and meetings.
• Performs other duties as required.
Functional & Organizational Development:
• Ensuring creditor, debtor and debt management process maximize organizational financial outcomes.
• Maintaining an efficient, timely and compliant payroll function.
• Developing and maintaining policies relevant to the company’s financial management.
• Monitor compliances and introduce strict control measures.
Reporting (Annual Budget, Monthly Forecast & Actual):
• Income Statement
• Balance Sheet
• Cash Flow
• Financial KPI Dash boards
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Sports and Recreation|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
SAP / SAP Business One / SAP B1 / SAP Business 1 / Consultant / Hertfordshire / ERP / Sage...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking a Environmental Design Director to create and deliver innovative retail environments that provide customers with...Apply For This Job
We are now looking for a Usability Engineer to join us in building our new portfolio of services and products,...Apply For This Job
Comcast’s Technology & Product organization works at the intersection of media and technology. Our innovative teams are continually developing and...Apply For This Job