What does the role involve?
* You will be challenged to design and implement innovative and cost-saving solutions that utilizes cutting-edge Dynamics CRM technology to resolve business problems
* You will customise Dynamics CRM related solutions to meet business requirements using plug-ins, workflows and portals
* You will analyse business requirements and de-bug any issues which arise in-house and with clients
What skills and experience is required?
* You will have a strong understanding of Dynamics CRM solutions
* You will have a strong technical understanding of C#, .NET and the customisation and configuration of entities and forms
* You will be able to build plug-ins and fix bugs with Dynamics CRM
What are the benefits of this role?
* You will receive a salary of up to £55,000 depending on your experience with regular pay reviews
* You will have a tailored career path to reach Senior Developer and Architect positions with sponsorship for Microsoft certifications
* You will have flexible working hours with the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home 2 days a week
If you think this role could be the next step in your career or you just fancy a chat to discuss your next career move, you can call me on [Telephone number removed] or email Click here to contact this recruiter for more information!
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & CRM jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & CRM jobs are.
Developer/ Development / Software Engineer / Systems Developer / CRM Developer / Dynamics Consultant / Technical Consultant / Functional Consultant / Dynamics Consultant / Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant / CRM Consultant / Junior / Senior / Experienced Developer / Home Working / Remote Working / Flexible Working / Healthcare /Bonus / Certifications
London / Greater London / Central London / South London / North London / East London / West London / Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire / Cambridgeshire / Norfolk / Suffolk / Essex / Middlesex / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire / Berkshire / Wiltshire / Hampshire / Dorset / Sussex / Surrey / Kent / Midlands / Birmingham / Leicester / Wolverhampton / Leicestershire / West Midlands / Nottingham / Rutland / Nottinghamshire / Manchester / Liverpool / Homebased / UK/ United Kingdom / England / Relocate
Build Your Own Business with Nexus Financial Advisors / Wealth Manager Nexus is the largest Independent Financial Advisory service with...Apply For This Job