A multi-billion pount company have recently invested in their IT and systmes department and are now in the process of a digital transformation based around their Dynamics CRM system. 35 days of holiday and the opportunity for flexible working will be included on top of a £60,000 salary.
Working on a brand new Dynamics 365 system you will be responsible for:
* Being responsible for any the technical development for the system
* Liaising with other areas of the systems team to establish how Dynamics can most effectively benefit the business
* Training to improve your skills and grow as a developer
An ideal candidate will:
* Need experience in developing Dynamics 365
* Possess development experience with Microsoft Technologies (Dynamics CRM, C#, ASP.NET)
This role will not be on the market long, so take this chance and give me a call on +44 (0)191 338 7651.
Nigel Frank International are the Global Leader in CRM technology recruitment and specialise in finding roles which are tailored to you.
Get in touch today to discuss how we can secure you this role right away.
Salary: £45,000 – £60,000
Archie Hughes, Nigel Frank International Click here to contact this recruiter +44 (0)191 338 7651
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level...Apply For This Job
Job Description / Role Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies Supervise administrative staff...Apply For This Job
Salesforce Data Architect- London- £80,000 + 15% bonus This is a unique opportunity for data experts! This is one...Apply For This Job