6 Month initial contract
To wire and assemble complex Electronic assemblies. Carry out prototype wiring and first off builds. Ability to work to engineering diagrams, drawings, and routings. Build assemblies to meet required quality standards, prescribed costs and agreed lead times.
* Maintain company soldering and build standards at all times
* Builds electrical modules to company drawings,/documents.
* Feedback quality issues using company procedures.
* Produce feedback of first off and prototype build information and recommend improvements in design and build.
* Mentor and coach operators and apprentices.
* Maintain Health and safety standards within workshop.
* Any other tasks as specified by Team Leader
* Wiring and soldering to IPC 610/620 class 3
* Solder electrical and Electronics to IPC J-STD-001
* Rework, repair and modify Electronic assemblies to IPC-7711A/7721A standards
* Produce circuit layouts from electrical schematics.
* Participate and help implement ideas in Lean work outs. Use knowledge to develop product and process improvements.
* Produce circuits in Vero Board from Electrical schematics.
* Produce shop cards to improve build quality.
* Carry out testing and calibration on modules to predetermined test process under the guidance from test engineers
* In depth Knowledge / experience of Electrical build process & systems
* Sound Product Knowledge of build process
* Working effectively with others towards common goals
* Clear concise and unambiguous in exchange of information at working level
* Promote company values through leading behaviours
* Educated to ONC, or, City&Guilds, or NVQ level 3 in Electronics / electrical Assy
* IPC Jstd 0001 trained
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience in electronic /electrical production.
* Results oriented with proven track record.
* Must be capable of producing circuit layouts from schematics.
* Ability to mentor operators and Apprentices.
Keen to learn
Attention to detail
Ability to wire and loom to IPC 610/620 class 3 standards.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of staff so classified. All staff may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
As a Cloud Deployment Engineer at Coolblue you help our developers deploy 100 pull requests per day. What you tell...Apply For This Job