There’s a fantastic new opportunity in Bristol for an Implementation Consultant in a well-established award winning Partner offering great opportunities in career progression in a variety of industries with offer of remote work. You would be responsible for client ERP implementations, ensuring designs and realisation of functional solutions are developed appropriately, client engagement, assessing available technologies, recommend solutions that match customer needs and requirements.
* Understanding and implementing customer needs for ERP
* Ensuring designs are developed and implemented per specifications
* Liaising between clients and development team
* Recommending solutions to meet client requirements
Skills & Experience;
* Experience with major ERP systems like SAGE, IFS, NetSuite, SAP, Dynamics
* Strong SQL skills
* Experience with software implementations
* Finance background
* Being able to work in a fast paced environment
* Good organization and communication skills
My client is looking to fill this position as quickly as possible, so if you feel you have the relevant skills get in touch ASAP, as the position may not be around for long. For this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing Click here to contact this recruiter or by calling [Telephone number removed]
Anderson Frank are UK leading specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market. By specializing solely in placing candidates who work with NetSuite we have built relationships with many of the key employers in the market.
Google aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our products and technology serve. We believe...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities include developing, implementing and/or maintaining one or a combination of general accounting systems. Prepares journal entries, maintains and reconciles...Apply For This Job