My Microsoft Gold Partner client is currently recruiting for an experienced consultant with a financial background to work primarily home-based alongside a team of motivated skilled specialists. You will have the opportunity to fully utilise your finance and AX skillset across multiple projects
The role offers:
* A base salary up to £70,000 dependent on experience
* Career Progression
* The chance to work majority at home
* The opportunity to begin or continue and career with Dynamics 365
* Structured training
* The ability to implement your own ideas
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (other ER system experience will be considered)
* To have worked a full product lifecycle
* Finance certifications (ACCA, CIMA etc)
* Previous partner experience (preferable, not essential)
Does this sound like you? Now is the time to apply!
Apply ASAP to ensure you do not miss this fantastic opportunity. Please contact Emily Clark on [Telephone number removed] , or email on Click here to contact this recruiter if you are interested in the role or require some further information.
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment, with many exciting new openings arising every day. Please get in touch with Emily Clark at Click here to contact this recruiter or call on [Telephone number removed] if you are wishing to begin, develop or expand your experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 as we may just have a career opportunity waiting for you!
We’re looking for a thoughtful, self-driven Tech Lead (Senior Full-stack Engineer) to join and scale our Cluj-based team, and help build products that...Apply For This Job
Do you want to develop one of Denmark’s largest Sitecore platforms? Join our quest to disrupt and transform TDC from...Apply For This Job
The Position This position offers an exciting opportunity to shape and promote our successful Genedata Biologics product. Genedata Biologics is a...Apply For This Job