Location: Blackburn Salary: Up to £30,000
Level: Junior + Type: Permanent
This role is ideal for a Junior front End Developer who is looking to make the next step up in their career….
There is a Digital Agency in Altham who are looking for a passionate Front End Developer to join their fast paced team. They are looking for you to take on responsibility and be a problem solver. Having a can do attitude and a sense of humour is essential in this role as this team has a great time doing their job.
As a Front end Developer you will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to a diverse range of exciting in-house and client projects. You will be supported by the lead developers and design team so will be able to learn continuously.
You will be working in a purpose built loft agency environment, using your brand new mac and the latest software. Chill out with a dart board, beer fridge, beans bags and your innovative team.
To apply for this role you must have:
* Experience with Wordpress
* Experience with frameworks such as Angular will be beneficial
* An understanding of PHP and MVC frameworks such as Laravel
* Ability to understand code versioning tools i.e. Git
* Great communicator.
* Developing websites in HTML and SCSS to build entirely custom and bespoke Wordpress Themes.
* Supporting front-end designers and UI developers on key projects
* Work with the back end development team to develop solutions
* Client reporting on project progress
* Generally getting ‘hands on’ to support your team members and clients
* 28 Days Holiday (Inc Bank Holidays)
* Birthday Holiday
* Purpose Built Loft Style Offices
* Flexible Working Hours
* Possibility Of Working From Home
* Working On Latest Frameworks & Technology
* Pension Scheme
To apply for this role send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter before the role is filled. This company will interview as quickly as next week so get your application in.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java, Web, PHP and Mobile recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for JAVA, Web, PHP and Mobile professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs are.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
MASON FRANK INTERNATIONAL Leader du recrutement des postes rattachés au CRM salesforce.com dans le monde, nous sommes actuellement en recherche...Apply For This Job
At The Sustainables you are in a unique position to apply your skills and knowledge towards building products which help...Apply For This Job