At Booking.com we combine the best traits of a start-up with the resources of planet Earth’s #1 accommodation website. We are working towards creating the ultimate travel experience, building and improving great products for both travelers and the accommodation partners.
As a people manager in the Booking.com Technology Department, you will be supporting and facilitating the work of a multidisciplinary development team. Besides that you are hands-on, you are technical and you understand that behind any technical decision there is a business need to be fulfilled.
You are passionate about developing and growing the people in your team, you lead by example and care about personal and team performance.
• Facilitate an agile development team (small team of 5-7 people)
• Identify and support growth of talents, provide feedback and look after people’s personal development
• Assess individual and team performance, recognize and promote excellent performance, and address underperformance
• Focus on supporting the business priorities, be pragmatic about technology choices
• Collaborate with the team and Product Owner to prioritize the projects
• Rapidly develop next-generation scalable, flexible, and high-performance client side code
• Solve issues with the site and internal systems, prioritizing based on customer impact
• Contribute to Booking.com’s growth through interviewing, on-boarding, or other recruitment efforts
What are we looking for?
• Experience with managing development teams, with at least one year in a leadership role
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and influencing skills
• Independent, pragmatic and proactive work attitude
• Experience of working on products that impact a large customer base is an advantage
• Passionate learners who aren’t afraid of new tools and technologies to build a great end-to-end customer experience.
Ranked as #11 on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing companies in the US. Jane is more than just a workplace;...Apply For This Job
GENERAL SUMMARY: Syntactx Technologies is a high-energy software company delivering SaaS clinical research Clinical Insight (Electronic Data Capture, Real World...Apply For This Job
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family...Apply For This Job
MindGeek is a global, privately held company, developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic online properties within the Adult Entertainment industry,...Apply For This Job
Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant – MS Gold Partner – Home based – £50k / £60k Do you want to...Apply For This Job