The role holder will be expected to have a deep expertise in ICT/DS Industry Best Practice, standards, frameworks and guidelines as well as experience of leading all ICT/DS arrangement in a large, complex, multifaceted organisation. This role will be working at a strategic level and will be expected to have experience or translating organisational goals into reality. The role will be impacting across the organisation and will be expected to liaise with all directorates, functional managers and stakeholders in order to understand the needs of the allocated portfolio to ensure that they address all objectives, purposes and achievements. The level of communication skills required for this role will be exceptionally high in order to influence the Board and to lead their function effectively.
Skills and experience required
* Experience of leading all ICT/DS arrangements in a large complex multifaceted
* Experience in creating and maintaining a culture of high performing staff,
with the right skills and abilities, through leadership, training and continual
* Experience of working in a target/performance driven environment
* Experience of successful enabling of organisational change through
development and delivery of ICT/DS strategy.
* Experience of successful commercial engagement with suppliers and
* Experience of managing an organisations ICT/DS revenue and capital
budgets and of ICT/DS whole life costing.
* Experience of development and delivery of successful ICT/DS services
organisation change to improve user service experience.
* A track record of developing strong working relationships with a wide
number of stakeholders – internal and external, e.g. reporting bodies,
senior executives, professional advisers, Trade Unions, users, etc.
* Successful management of large scale ICT/DS programmes and projects
including responsibility for related budgets in both public and private
* Experience of target setting and evaluation for performance improvement
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please do so as soon as possible to be considered immediately.
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
About the Role: AdRoll is seeking a growth engineer to identify and execute on opportunities to improve the AdRoll customer...Apply For This Job
At NEX Abide Financial, we’re on a mission to conquer the world of Big Data by providing cutting edge, elegant...Apply For This Job