Junior Structural Engineer
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Parsons is one of the world’s largest transportation planning, engineering, and construction firms. We have an extensive portfolio of diverse transportation projects including rail and transit, road and highway, bridge and tunnel, and aviation infrastructure. Parsons expertise encompasses all phases of transportation engineering operations – from the initial planning stage through final design, construction, and commissioning. Parsons has the people and power to move the world.
– Perform design of bridges, tunnels and other structures using the latest engineering software and design codes under the supervision of the Lead Engineer. This includes analysis, calculations, and developing required design documents.
– Coordinate design efforts with the project personnel including with the other disciplines.
– Provide drawings for own designs and produce sketches to incorporate in drawings by Designers/Drafters.
– May direct and supervise Drafters’ activities related to own work.
– Review shop drawings for conformance with project criteria and requirements.
– Complete related tasks as assigned.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services; Safety/Environment|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
This is a full time position working on site in our offices in Bangkok. Overview: Agoda is the largest and...Apply For This Job
Both Japanese speakers and Non-Japanese speakers welcomed (if working in Fukuoka/ Kyoto); there are many English speakers working with the...Apply For This Job
As an experienced Infrastructure Development professional, your love of technology will have a direct impact on the future of the...Apply For This Job