An influx of interesting new projects, along with their ongoing projects mean that this partner needs a strong leader to continue with their planned growth. This company focuses on providing a range of Microsoft solutions and already have a very strong pipeline of projects lined up for the rest of 2018.
You will be responsible for the team of Dynamics CRM specialists within the company. Your skills and experience on implementations will drive the team forward as you will remain hands on with the new projects, working closely with businesses to translate their requirements into the Dynamics CRM solution they require. From pre-sales to training, you will be able to work independently on projects, all whilst leading the team, helping the other consultants to progress with their careers.
What is expected:
– HBO thinking and working level
– Experience working on numerous Dynamics CRM implementations
– Excellent Dutch communication skills
– Dynamics CRM certifications are seen as a plus
What is offered:
– Excellent salary dependant on experience
– Very attractive bonus scheme (2-3 months extra per year)
– Company car
– Access to the latest certifications
– Independence and responsibility for a team of seasoned professionals
To declare an interest in this role please send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter . Interviews are being scheduled for the coming week so it is important to act fast!
Developer – Dynamics AX/365 – Up to £60,000 – Based on site My client is currently recruiting for a...Apply For This Job
SailpointIQ Application Production Engineer – Investment bank Application Production Engineer with technical skills in SailpointIQ along with SQL, Database...Apply For This Job