Lead Proposal Coordinator
Through Parsons’ engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
• Coordination of administrative tasks related to compiling, organizing, researching and producing materials to be included in proposals, prequalification documents, qualification packages, and presentation materials.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Update the proposal execution approach.
• Develop the proposal preparation schedule.
• Perform the analysis, interpretation and outline of the RFP.
• Develop the Bid Planning Matrix.
• Coordinate the proposal kick-off meeting.
• Prepare the complete technical proposal.
• Ensure compliance, comprehensiveness, and compelling features (the 3Cs).
• Oversee the development of the graphic theme with the graphics team to ensure communication of the established theme effectively.
• Perform database searches for information retrieval.
• Retrieve certain data as needed for selected topics such as company experience, number of personnel, disciplines, and other subject areas.
• Oversee the preparation of certain proposal sections, as needed.
• Provide initial editing to ensure consistency, prevent omissions, and identify contradictions and inaccuracies.
• Coordinate the compilation and reproduction of the complete proposal prior to delivery, in collaboration with the project development group.
• Alert the proposal team of potential road blocks, process requirements, or noncompliant items.
• Coordinate all production activities.
• Identify special production needs and resources.
• Perform and oversee the final quality check to ensure consistency, prevent omissions, and identify contradictions and inaccuracies.
• Coordinate on-time proposal delivery.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services; Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Tagged as: Ning
MS Dynamics NAV, Technical Consultant, Jersey, Established End User, £65,000 per annum, MS NAV 2018/D365 Training, Take ownership of NAV...Apply For This Job
We may be the most important Internet company you’ve never heard of. Join our team for your chance to work...Apply For This Job
Assist the Director and the SMEs Head in developing the SMEs portfolio in the assigned area.Finalizing the various reports required...Apply For This Job
Working as a hardware developer at Hudson River Trading (HRT) means working on a small, highly productive and efficient team. We...Apply For This Job
Our client is a German company founded in 2009 Our client has Branches in Germany, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar...Apply For This Job