* Support Project teams to ensure effective execution of project/product implementation.
* Maintain close collaboration with the Engineering Group when:
* Identifying and implementing improvement opportunities
* Providing prompt resolution to on-going efficiency detractors
* New equipment is being introduced for new & existing processes
* Support the Installation Qualification of new equipment.
* Drive innovation and cost effectiveness through strong problem-solving skills.
* Responsible for driving continuous improvement and process optimization throughout all manufacturing areas, instigating changes to improve work environment and systems, continuously seeking ways to reduce costs.
Education & Experience:
– 3rd level Engineering Degree.
– 3-4 Years Relevant Engineering Experience in a manufacturing environment including project management skills.
– Must possess a sound knowledge and understanding of the mechanical functionality of equipment, as well as electro-pneumatic principles.
– Experience in designing Jigs, Fixtures, Tooling. (Proficient in SolidWorks/Solid Edge)
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
About EAB EAB is an education best practices firm that uses a combination of research, technology, and services to improve the...Apply For This Job
Since launching in 2015, MedApps has proven the opportunity for technology to be introduced into the health sector. Key to...Apply For This Job
Charterhouse is working with a global financial service company who is looking to hire an Administrator whos role will be...Apply For This Job
This position is full time, fully remote, and for legal US residents only. We are not interested in recruiters or...Apply For This Job