We offer you a chance to work in an international team at BMW Car IT, where we are cooperating closely with other BMW departments and companies responsible for designing and building automotive software components.
As a member of our SCRUM team, you will bring your solid contribution to all stages of software development, from requirements definition, to component design, implementation, testing and validation, in an agile and friendly working environment.
Qualifications and experience
– A successfully completed degree in Computer Science or a similar field of study at university level (BEng/BSc/MSc/PhD).
– A good understanding of Linux based systems and development in C++ is a big plus.
– Experience in using Node.js unit testing frameworks: Jasmine, Mocha, etc.
– The ability to write structured, well-documented and maintainable code.
– Good team player and able to work independently as well.
– Good problem solving skills, able to identify and implement the optimal solution.
– Experience in any of the following areas is a plus: code reviews, continuous integration, git.
– Enthusiasm for Open Source Software and the automotive industry.
– Proficiency in English. Basic German skills are a plus.
About the QA Engineer position We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer who will manage exploratory and automated...Apply For This Job
As Rakuten Travel aims to be the Best OTA (Online Travel Agency) with Business and Technology Innovation, we are looking...Apply For This Job
Summary: As an experienced professional inour Cybersecurity organization, youre equally committed to watching over ourdata today, as well as finding...Apply For This Job
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...Apply For This Job