This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-respected business, with a strong planning team, with a strong portfolio of works, and strong team retention.
* Experience of being a planner on large scale £100m+ residential construction project.
* Experience of the full lifecycle of a Project Plan, from inception through to project completion.
* Asta Powerproject expertise.
* Career experience working on site as an engineer or manager would be a benefit, but not essential. This company needs a person that understands the nuts and bolts of a construction build.
* UK based person and experience is essential, as is good written and spoken communication.
The successful applicant will be involved in the project from inception through to completion and will be required to oversee the production of detailed project plans and the steady progress of the scheme. Other duties will include liaising with senior management and clients, monthly reporting and dealing with subcontractors, etc.
A salary of up to £60,000 per annum plus benefits (although this is dependent upon years’ experience) plus car/allowance, guaranteed yearly bonus scheme, full company pension and health insurance.
Apply now for immediate consideration
Project Resource has one of the largest specialist planning and project controls divisions in the UK. We’ve been helping companies source Planners since 2002. Ask for Anthony Moore or Bill Wynn on 0118-952-2240.
The services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment business and/or agency.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Location: Krokow or Vilnius At INFARE, we are not happy if we simply achieve our goals, we want to blow them...Apply For This Job
NET DEVELOPERS – ALL LEVELS You: You strive to craft great code. You like to use bleeding edge technology. You...Apply For This Job