Parsons is a technology-driven engineering services firm with more than 70 years of experience in the engineering, construction, technical, and professional services industries. All across the world, at every time of day, Parsons is keeping people moving toward a brighter, safer world.
Parsons is seeking an experienced Proposal Manager to manage and produce creative and compelling world-class proposals for large scale project awards ($100M+). The position requires the ability to meet deadlines, ascertain and develop critical win components, organize and coordinate complex responses, competently edit and tailor compelling proposal content, and manage proposal production for submittals.
Outstanding ability to work with people at all levels, strong writing/editorial skills, energetic self-starter attitude, and organizational skills will be keys to the success of this position.
• Implements Parsons’ proposal processes. Educates proposal teams on the use of these processes on efforts.
• Coordinates with capture or project managers to communicate and produce accurate capture, proposal and strategy intelligence to the proposal team.
• Provides “hands-on” proposal process support and expertise during the entire proposal process (including production), and works with assigned authors and contributors to develop fully compliant and responsive proposal content.
• Understands and communicates opportunity and solicitation-related business and technical requirements/information.
• Effectively deals with people at all levels.
• Works efficiently and professionally on senior level capacity. Accomplishes tasks with significant enthusiasm and initiative.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services; Engineering|
Job Summary & Responsibilities<b>Legal Affairs Manager </b> Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company is looking for a <b>Legal Affairs...Apply For This Job
As part of our small, but vital, Internal Tools team, you are responsible for the further development and maintenance of...Apply For This Job
Location Linthicum, MD Description The candidate will be primarily focused on conducting Malware Analysis/Reverse Engineering activities using a combination of...Apply For This Job
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4...Apply For This Job
1- Preparing, improving, and applying an integrated office management system as follows:a- Database for internal and external contacts, including travel...Apply For This Job