Key Responsibilities –
– Maintenance and development of the web front end for the graphical display of clinical performance data.
– Establishing TDD/BDD development and testing strategy to enhance low-defect release
– Facilitating Ruby on Rails to shape and develop software features for an analysis tool used for various data analytics.
Technical Criteria –
– Significant exposure to Ruby on Rails
– Knowledge & experience with BDD/TDD
– Python (desirable)
This is an urgent requirement so please apply now for a prompt response.
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Bring your energy to OVO We’re looking for the most innovative people in tech to work for an energy company...Apply For This Job
Fantastic opportunities are available in the Oliver Wyman Labs Systems Engineering team in our London and Berlin offices. You’ll be...Apply For This Job