An organisation based in Newcastle are seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Developer to join their growing team due to the 40% growth in the company over the last year and the continuous plans for growth. Your role will be to support the head of BI to provide high quality Business Intelligence solutions which underpin the BI infrastructure, which is built on the MS BI Stack.
This is a position within an organisation that aim is to make a difference to individuals lives, working alongside the NHS. Additionally, this is a great opportunity to get involved with a new team, technology and a chance to grow within the company.
The suitable candidate will be expected to support the BI function and be capable of:
* Implementation of Master Data & Data Quality Services
* Developing, Optimising and Maintaining our SQL environment.
* Development, implementation and maintenance of APIs e.g. RESTful APIs, ODATA and SOAP.
* Some General database administration, including responsibility for setting up, maintaining and upgrading databases, backups, fail-over instances.
* Experience in developing line of business applications within the Microsoft .Net framework, preferably using C#.
Key skills required:
* Implementation of SQL Server Master Data Services (MDS) and Data Quality Services (DQS)
* Development of ETL processes, both from SSIS and using RESTful and other types of API
* Experience of developing BI/Data Warehouse solutions within the Microsoft BI Stack.
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity! To find out more about this role, give Jose Newby a call on [Telephone number removed] or email your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter .
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Business Intelligence professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Business Intelligence jobs are.
Key Skills: Business Intelligence, BI developer, Developer, Reporting, SSRS, SQL Server, MS SQL server, MS SQL, Power BI, Management Information, SSIS, Senior developer, North East, Newcastle, Durham, Darlington
Careers Site: Software Development Engineer – Drill (78386) If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be?...Apply For This Job
SUMMARY: The Department of industrial design at the Metropolitan State University of Denver is seeking applicants for a Tenure...Apply For This Job
Duties and tasks Handle customers inquires Provide customers with accurate information Benefits: Daily Transportation Daily Meal Allowance in the Food...Apply For This Job