My Client is currently on the lookout for a Senior Developer to come in and join their award-winning development team working on cutting edge projects for an extensive client list using their bespoke framework based on Symfony 2.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for…
* Defining own objectives from client and in-house briefs for new platform features / functionality / bug fixes
* Overseeing the life cycle of development and determining the best methods / resources to do this with throughout
* Contribute to the onwards development vision for our platform through knowledge of the industry and technological developments
* Participate in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies as is related to software development.
The ideal candidate will need to be extremely competent with PHP MVC, as well as have demonstrable experience in an agency environment adhering to standard workflows and processes.
To be considered:
* Commercial PHP/SQL (LAMP) experience
* MVC framework (Symfony or Zend preferred; Laravel, CodeIgniter, Yii, CakePHP, etc, similarly acceptable)
* Experience with APIs and web services (e.g. REST and SOAP)
* Version control (Git ideally, but conceptual knowledge is key)
The client at hand pride themselves on their approach to Development and the environment which they create for the team to work in. They have extremely flexible working conditions and operate on fully flexible working hours as long as the work is finished.
This is a role attracting a high number of applications and the client is looking to fill this position as soon as possible. If you think you are the right fit for this opportunity please send your CV in today to avoid missing out.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java, Web, PHP and Mobile recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for JAVA, Web, PHP and Mobile professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs are.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To discuss this opportunity as a Senior Developer in more detail please send your CV in to Click here to contact this recruiter in full confidence.
KeyWords: Pearson Frank, PHP, Developer , Technical Development, Agency Development, Senior Developer, Leeds , Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Comcast’s Technology & Product organization works at the intersection of media and technology. Our innovative teams are continually developing and...Apply For This Job
We are an online publisher and a hugely successful one at that! On a daily basis, we reach millions of...Apply For This Job
Software Developer Grad/Junior-Mid – Medical Software | £25-40K Mansfield £25,000 – £40,000 Private Healthcare, Pension Contributions + Company Perks...Apply For This Job