Bachelor Degree in IT/Computer Science/Telecom Engineering or equivalent, preferably with training in eTOM, ITIL, REST,JSON , RPA & Blockchain
Minimum of 6 years experience in Telecom Domain.
At least 3 years of experience in software development experience in OSS domain
At least 2 years expertise in software development in J2EE, REST, JSON, RPA & Blockchain
Salary Offered- 16k-20k/Total Monthly package
1. Participate in the Transformation program meetings with contractor, PMO and Technology stakeholders
2. Address queries from/to Consultant and Vendors regarding the transformation Programs/RFPs and other issues.
3. Contributes to the review of technical deliverables from Contractor for Transformation program and provide sign off.
4. Discuss and agree with other stakeholders regarding the interfaces with IT systems and Technology systems related to Inventory, Asset, GIS, Knowledge DB etc..
5. Ensure implementation of new features and requirements as per expectations from Technology stakeholders. Managing stakeholders’ expectations.
6. Work with Demand and Delivery team to provide impact analysis, efforts, and schedules for development activities related to Inventory, Asset, GIS, Knowledge DB etc..
7. Develop & Implement the API’s, Visualization modules and the required enhancements to meet technology end user demands with proper SDLC process.
8. Ensure high quality applications/enhancements delivered to production by following company processes for Quality and Release management.
9. Ensure efficient communication with contractor’s team/internal team regarding project requirements, effective engagement of the resources to ensure high productivity.
10. Contribute as SME in the Review and Assessment of the current Service fulfillment process and service assurance process in Etisalat, identify the gaps and propose the changes and enhancements to Inventory, Asset, GIS, Knowledge DB etc..
11. Participates in discovery & reconciliation, cleansing of Network Resource & Asset data.
12. Participate in the development & implementation of smart inventory federation framework (SIFF) in company
13. Participate in the development & implement the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) interfaces to Resource Inventories & Oracle e-Business Suit.
14. Participate in the development of RPA in the area of Inventory, Asset, GIS, Knowledge DB etc..
15. Participate in the development of blockchain in the area of Inventory, Asset, GIS, Knowledge DB etc..
16. Preparation of periodical management reports, identification and reporting of escalation points related to the Implementation of Enterprise Asset Management system & Resource Inventory Management system.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
A globally renowned Manufacturing company, with over a decade of success have approached me since they are actively looking for...Apply For This Job
Job Responsibilities Learn and become deeply familiar with StubHub’s technology platform, Trust and Safety (T&S) Domain and business operations processes....Apply For This Job
The ideal candidate will first and foremost have a real passion for software development and related technologies. Attention to detail...Apply For This Job
At Stack Overflow, our mission is to serve developers. Whether we’re helping developers get answers to their questions or find...Apply For This Job
The Opportunity: GIPHY is the world’s largest place to search, discover, and create all the GIFs. We’re the leading brand...Apply For This Job