honestbee is Asia’s leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of eCommerce and logistics across the SE Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers – that’s our commitment to them!
We’re looking for seasoned software engineers who are passionate about building highly performant Mobile Applications to join our Logistics Team. You will work closely with our Operations Team to build world class logistics apps that enable our workforce across 8 countries to handle deliveries and fulfillments.
What you’ll be doing:
– Develop and maintain iOS apps to empower our operations team
– Build libraries and reusable components
– Write clean, maintainable, production quality code
– Maintain high code quality by writing unit tests and doing code reviews
– Create technical documentations
– Work closely with QA and Ops teams to quickly find and resolve any issues reported by Operations team on the ground
– Optimize applications for maximum performance, speed and scalability
– Work collaboratively with product managers, designers and ops team to develop features
– Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
What are we looking for?
– Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent practical experience
– 3+ years experience in native app development (iOS)
– Proficient in Swift and/or Objective-C
– React Native knowledge and experience
– Knowledge in Reactive Programming using RxSwift
– Experience building UI with interface builder and/or code
– Experience with UIKit, Core Location, Core Graphics, AFNetworking/Alamofire network library and Caching
– Familiar with Cocoapods dependency manager. Experience creating private cocoapod is plus
– Familiar with continuous integration systems preferably Travis CI and Fastlane
– Familiar with crash reporting and logging tools preferably Crashlytics and Bugsnag
– Ability to debug and improve performance with use of Xcode Instruments
– Experience building complex, large scale apps
– Knowledge of REST, GraphQL and experience with api integration
– Knowledge and experience of Firebase
– Knowledge of SOLID software design principles and experience with effective software design pattern
– Familiar with testing frameworks and tools
– Familiar with using Git and Gitflow workflow
– Experience and understanding of Agile software development and comfortable in practising Scrum
– Experience building apps which support internationalisation (i18n)
– Experience building logistics app is a plus
– Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places – that’s our commitment to you!
Who we are We’re BUX, a tech company that is rocking the world of finance. By taking down all barriers...Apply For This Job
Position: Fulltime Sr. UX/UI Designer Location: Johnson County Status: Full Time Estimated Duration: Full Time Starts: early August Rate: $70,000-$90,000/yr...Apply For This Job
Direkt auf dem OTTO-Campus in Hamburg die Zukunft des E-Commerce vorantreiben. Wir investieren in neue Technologien und in die Weiterentwicklung...Apply For This Job
As a Ruby on Rails Developer with Drip, you’ll work on a small product team within a gorgeous Rails codebase, helping to design,...Apply For This Job