* The position is responsible for generating sales and deliver customer service at its best.
* Support the other operational duties such as housekeeping, visual presentation standards, etc. as assigned by the Store Management Team.
Hospitality and Guest Service
* Provides important visual cues for guests that make a positive first impression E.g. wearing proper career wear that is clean and neatly pressed, maintaining a clean parking lot/exterior and a clean and inviting dining room.
* Follows the guaranteed Always Fresh procedure to ensure coffee and products are always fresh and always accurate.
* Delivers consistent and outstanding guest service through friendly attitude, attentive behavior and strong product knowledge.
* Enhances the guest experience by following the S.E.T. Principles: Smile, Eye Contact, Thank You.
* Uses proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order for every guest.
* Ensures every guest receives a prompt and warm greeting within 5 seconds at front counter and drive-thru.
* Maintains speed of service targets by working efficiently with a sense of urgency to fill orders and meet guests’ needs.
* Promptly executes service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue.
* Listens carefully to guests and apologizes for the experience in the case of a complaint.
* Follows all Operations standards and guidelines for preparation of products according to training and instructional materials provided.
* Prepares all products as required, following the order monitor to ensure the accuracy of every order.
* Communicates showcase and product needs to ensure proper product availability for guests.
* Regularly takes temperatures of the required products and records in the Time & Temperature Log.
Policies and Procedures
* Participates in and attends all store meetings and other related functions.
* Follows all restaurant policies, procedures and standards.
* Maintains the front counter by keeping it clean, organized, stocked and ready for rush periods in the restaurant.
* Follows proper hand washing techniques and all sanitation guidelines; completes all sanitation tasks as outlined by the Store Manager.
* Receives payment by cash, credit cards, vouchers or automatic debits.
* Issue receipts, refunds, or change to the customers correctly.
* Count money in the cash till at the beginning of the shifts to ensure that amount is correct and there is adequate change.
* Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
Health & Safety
* Works in compliance with occupational health and safety legislation.
* Knows, understands and follows safe work practices and procedures.
* Uses or wears personal protective equipment or clothing as required.
* Reports all injuries/illnesses, accidents, unsafe conditions, security incidents and any contravention of health and safety legislation, policies and procedures to the Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Owner.
* Does not operate any equipment, machine, device or thing, or otherwise work in a manner that will endanger anyone.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Tagged as: Ning
We are seeking a talented Java Development Engineer Mid Level for our San Antonio, TX facility. Java Engineers are engaged...Apply For This Job
As a Cloud Deployment Engineer at Coolblue you help our developers deploy 100 pull requests per day. What you tell...Apply For This Job