I am currently recruiting for one of the largest Microsoft Gold Partner clients in the UK for a Service Manager to work alongside a dynamic team of professionals on some of the most exciting a current projects. The role is primarily home-based but will require 2/3 days’ worth of UK wide site visits, and boasts an attractive salary between £40,000 and £55,000 dependant on experience.
As a Service Manager, you will play a key part in ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining relationships throughout the project process. You will be the day to day contact for customers, guaranteeing that their requirements are being managed and met.
Day to day responsibilities:
* Maintaining a high level of strong communication with customers
* Build a promote relationships
* Understand business requirements
* Manage queries, offer improvements and solutions
* Ensure business awareness of high profile issues
* Analyse feedback from customers
* Organise the ordering of software and hardware
* Ensure achievement of SLA’s
Skills and requirements:
* Worked within a customer service environment
* Retail industry process understanding
* ERP consultancy experience in MS Dynamics
* IT skills, particularly in MS Office
* An understanding of project methodologies
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Manage own workload and time according to deadlines
* Good attention to detail
* Ability to work as part of a team and independently
* Excellent base salary
* Experience working with MS Gold Partner
Does this sound like you? Now is the time to apply!
Apply ASAP to ensure you do not miss this fantastic opportunity. Please contact Emily Clark on [Telephone number removed] , or email on Click here to contact this recruiter if you are interested in the role or require some further information.
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment, with many exciting new openings arising every day. Please get in touch with Emily Clark at Click here to contact this recruiter or call on [Telephone number removed] if you are wishing to begin, develop or expand your experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 as we may just have a career opportunity waiting for you!
We are seeking a hard-working, high-performing, experienced Principal Software Engineers to join our dedicated team based in Central London. The...Apply For This Job
What we’re building Scratchpay provides pet parents with simple friendly payment plans. We help pet parents to provide the care...Apply For This Job