Interviews have already started so apply now to avoid disappointment.
My Microsoft Gold Partner client is currently searching for a permanent Solution Architect with experience in Dynamics AX/365. They are providers of ERP and CRM solutions to a range of clienteles UK wide and internationally. The role is primarily home-based with the requirement to travel 2/3 days per week, dependent on demand, and boasts a generous £75,000 base salary plus some excellent benefits.
The role requires:
* 7+ years’ experience working with Dynamics AX implementations on an international scale
* Strong functional knowledge of the Dynamics AX product across various modules including: Finance/trade & logistics/projects
* Experience in the architecture and design of AX solutions
* The ability to work closely with Senior Project Managers as well as the functional and technical teams to ensure successful and adequate deliverance.
* To be able to design and architect Dynamics 365 solutions to meet the customers’ requirements while adhering to the best practice guidelines
* To work across several projects coherently
* Support the wider team when necessary
* Sure Step delivery methodology experience
* Microsoft certifications
* Strong management background with team leadership capabilities
* 2/3 days UK travel per week
* £75,000 base salary
* £5000 car allowance
* Bonus structure
* Training opportunities with Microsoft
* 25 days holiday
Does this sound like the role for you? Waste no time, apply now!
Apply ASAP to ensure you do not miss this fantastic opportunity. Please contact Emily Clark on [Telephone number removed] , or email on Click here to contact this recruiter if you are interested in the role or require some further information.
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment, with many exciting new openings arising every day. Please get in touch with Emily Clark at Click here to contact this recruiter or call on [Telephone number removed] if you are wishing to begin, develop or expand your experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 as we may just have a career opportunity waiting for you!
We’re running an Online Hiring Tournament on May 26th to hire C# (.NET) Chief Software Architects (USD $100K/yr). This event...Apply For This Job
SUMMARY: We are continuing to grow our Front-end Engineering talent. We’re looking not only for a proven engineer, but for...Apply For This Job
Job description We are recruiting a data oriented Software Developer to join our world class team of developers in Brighton!...Apply For This Job
What you will do: Working within a dynamic and creative software development team to build and maintain web face of...Apply For This Job
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family...Apply For This Job