• A Civil Engineer with at least 3 years’ experience in Façade- Roof and Wall Cladding.
• Advance knowledge and proficiency in Autocad, rivet, 3D is must.
• Detailing, structural calculation.
• Preparation of Technical/ material submittals, shop drawings, and other documents as required.
• Key Designer of Wall and Roof Aluminum Cladding of the projects.
• Preparation of fabrication drawings & setting out drawings for production and site installation.
• Preparation of Quantity take offs.
• Functioned as site Technical Coordinator for Client & Subcontractors meetings & workshops.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Tagged as: Design
Senior Front-End Developer LevelUp is looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to spearhead development of a new web project for...Apply For This Job
At Stack Overflow, our mission is to serve developers. Whether we’re helping developers get answers to their questions or find...Apply For This Job
This is an exciting opportunity for you to play a major role in taking one of the largest websites for...Apply For This Job
About the project: UENI, a successful technology company from London, are planning to open a small technical centre in Prague...Apply For This Job
Comcast’s Technology & Product organization works at the intersection of media and technology. Our innovative teams are continually developing and...Apply For This Job