This is an opportunity to join a multi-award winning, innovative, privately owned company that produces estate management portals for some of the UK’s most prestigious property brands and iconic landmarks, such as The Shard and Hyde Park Estate. They are reimagining how properties can be run using new technologies, doing away with outdated manual processes.
– Expert full-stack developer in object-oriented PHP, HTML, CSS, JQuery, MVC architecture
– Expert in MySQL including complex query optimisation
– Expert in best-practice workflow including version control (Git)
– Expert in Linux server administration
– 5+ years of experience in complex full-stack development roles
– High-level skills & opinions on company-wide technical strategy and direction
– A dedication to the highest quality programming work and attention to detail
– Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to effectively manage projects
– The ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical colleagues
– The ability to work independently and lead a close-knit team of programmers
Extra credit for being a total Linux fiend, DNS ninja, extensive public Github contributions or generally demonstrating all-round technical knowledge and enthusiasm developed over many years.
They would prefer a candidate who is based in or around Oxfordshire but will consider flexible working for the right candidate; a mixture of remote working and attending the office fortnightly for sprint planning meetings
As well as engaging work and exciting long-term opportunities the company has a relaxed working environment, with a casual dress code, monthly staff socials (such as a trip to the circus, punting in Oxford, a round at the pub or movies nights with take away) and free beer Fridays. There are plenty of staples available like free breakfast cereal, soup for lunch, a well-stocked cookie jar and sweetie bowl (or fruit bowl if you’d prefer) and a bean to cup coffee machine (coffee is very important!). The company also offers full time employees a private health scheme through AXA PPP. Every year e also have a lavish Christmas dinner!
The application process will involve a first-round technical test & interview and if you are successful, a second-round interview.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. The Company is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disabilities, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Please send your CV.
No canvassers or recruitment agencies please.